CUPE Local 1356 Blog

Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 1356. We have three Collective Agreements as Local 1356, 1356-01, and 1356-02. The membership is comprised of the full-time and part-time workers of York University the Local website is at 1356.cupe.ca This Blog will include Local information and information garnered from sources other Universities, Colleges, Post Secondary/Tertiary Education and news sources supplying information.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Thoughts from a Management Lawyer

Thoughts from a Management Lawyer
After having a note linking a page of ours to this blog we felt that it would be fair to also link his to ours.

Take a look as he covers some interesting items in labour relations. Take note that there is a slant towards the management view.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, 24 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks very much for linking to my blog. I've been reading yours almost from the beginning and have found it interesting reading.

    Though I understand that the title to my blog would suggest, as you say, a "slanted view", I really have tried over the past 3 years to stay pretty balanced in my writing on my blog, generally reporting on the news of the day rather than taking a position one way or the other.

    Keep up the good work on your blog and I look forward to continuing to read it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home